Shashin 1.2.3 – Several Bug Fixes
In my announcement of Shashin 1.2 the other day, I said I didn’t have as much time for testing as I would have liked, for the sake of getting out a version that works with WordPress 2.3.3. Sure enough, there were several bugs in Shashin 1.2. Get the fixes in version 1.2.3 from wordpress.org.
It may fix the problem some people were reporting with adding and syncing albums (a problem I haven’t been able to reproduce, so I can’t say for sure). If you had this problem, please let me know if the new version fixes it for you.
I also took the opportunity to rewrite the algorithm for displaying random photos, and it works much more nicely now, so give it a try.
I believe I may have also found why some, but not all, Shashin users were having trouble with multibyte (e.g. Chinese) characters, so this upgrade may help with that as well.
If you have any questions or problems, please post a comment on this post.