Deko Boko 1.2 Available
Post to Post Links II error: No post found with slug "deko-boko-wordpress-plugin". You can add any optional or required fields you want to the contact form, simply using HTML. It includes a “CC Me” option, it uses reCAPTCHA for handling spam, and it protects against XSS and email header injection attacks.
New in version 1.2:
- You can have Deko Boko load its stylesheet only on pages where you use the Deko Boko contact form, so it won’t be loaded unnecessarily on other pages.
- Localization support: a dekoboko.pot file is included to enable translations to other languages.
- If you want to make a custom contact form, a template is included to get you started.
- If you want to customize the dekoboko.css stylesheet, you can place it in your active theme folder, and Deko Boko will find it there (that way you won’t lose your stylesheet customizations when upgrading Deko Boko).
- Uninstall option.
- Uses a nonce field for additional security.
Important note to upgraders: you will need to deactivate and then reactivate Deko Boko after you upload the new files. Also, the contact form now uses a nonce field for additional security. If you have made your own contact form template, you will need to add a nonce hidden input field, like this:
<?php wp_nonce_field('dekoboko_nonce', 'dekoboko_nonce'); ?>
Update 5/12: I’ve released a bug fix, version 1.2.1. It fixes an installation bug: Deko Boko wasn’t installing properly if you didn’t already have the WP-reCAPTCHA plugin installed. It will now install correctly with or without WP-reCAPTCHA already installed.